- To comply with HSE Track and Trace process, each attendee must complete the questionnaire and provide contact details. This is mandatory and failure to comply may lead to denial of entry or expulsion. Children will count towards your allocation of 2.
- Picture ID will also be required of each attendee
- A Face Mask is required.
- If you are a Guest – Please indicate who invited you.
Members Track and Trace Form
"*" indicates required fields
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at
Scope of this Conduct:
The following Supplementary Conditions – COVID-19 Code of Conduct (this “Code of Conduct”) has been agreed by Horse Racing Ireland and the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board and supplements the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Racecourse. This Code of Conduct should be read in conjunction with the Entry Contract.
This Code of Conduct will be continuously updated in accordance with current Government guidance. Until further notice, all Attendees should review this Code of Conduct each time they attend the Racecourse.
Code of Conduct:
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to this Code of Conduct. There are no exceptions.
• Do not attend the race meeting if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are a
close contact of a COVID-19 case – if your health status changes between agreeing to this
code and the race meeting, please do not attend.
• If you have travelled from outside Ireland or Northern Ireland in the last 14 days, please see
pandemic/ for the latest travel advice and ensure you have completed all requirements.
• If you have any underlying medical conditions placing you in a vunerable category please
assess your own risk before deciding to attend.
• Be aware that the contact information given at ticket purchase will be kept for up to 28
days to facilitate contact tracing.
• Download and install the HSE COVID-19 Contact Tracing App prior to arrival.
• Be aware that Public transport may be operating at reduced capacity.
• Please consider when planning your day that limitations on local amenities, restaurants and
bars, may mean they are not in a position to facilitate pre/post event patrons.
• Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the racecourse
and have respect for the areas surrounding the racecourse, including local businesses and
• Arrive in good time and comply with the necessary check-in procedures, or if a time is
specified on your ticket, arrive at that time.
• Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry. Please comply with any
health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse.
• Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials, or any emergency service personnel
present at the racecourse.
• Please observe physical distancing at all times and in all parts of the racecourse.
• Avoid contact with others who are not in your social bubble.
• Please remain within your allocated area and refrain from entering any restricted areas of
• Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to
increased queuing times for amenities.
• Maintain good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers
• Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
• Please wear your face coverings at all times, except when eating or drinking, unless you are
under 13 or are unable to wear them because of a physical or mental illness or disability.
• Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or
• Industry participants (working on the race day) will be operating simultaneously under the
HRI Protocols for race meetings behind closed doors.
• Please ensure all those attending whom you have booked a ticket for have read and
understood this Covid-19 Code of Conduct.
• Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the racecourse.
Thank you for your support and co-operation and stay safe!